Pages


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Travel to Japan...I wish (part 2)

..So, this is the next part. Because the first part only possible for 8 days, so here the 9th and 10th day of my dream trip to Japan.

Day 9

Yokohama Hakkejima Sea Paradise is my option. It's one of the famous aquarium in Japan. From Sakuragicho station take the JR Keihin-Tohoku Negishi Line to Shinsugita Station, then take Seaside Line to Hakkejima Station, then just walk to the Aquarium. Well, I just love water and fish. Because it looks romantic at night, maybe evening is the time I'll pick. That means I'll take the Twilight Ticket for ¥2,700. So, start the tour from the Aqua Museum. We can travel through an undersea viewing tunnel which takes you through a section of our aquarium which is very popular. Meet the dolphin at the Dolphin Fantasy, an arched shaped pool aquarium. Also meet the polar bear, seal, wales and many cute and beautiful sea creatures.




They're so cute, I know it! So move on to the next day!! 


Day 10

So this means my last day at Japan. Maybe sounds odd for a girl at my age, but I'm curious and want to visit Kirin Beer Village (O___o). From the hotel, go to Sakuragicho station and take JR Keihin-Tohoku Negishi Line (again) to Yokohama and take Keikyu Main Line Local straight to Namamugi Station, then walk for 10 minutes. All cost ¥380. Brewery tours are free and conducted for every half hour between 10:00 and 16:30, except on Mondays. Reservation should be made beforehand by phone (045-503-8250). Maybe I can take a sip of the beer (tee-he)!



Looks refreshing to my throat T^T really want to taste it (if it's free though). So cheers for the last day dream-plan trip to Japan. Hope this wish can be granted someday.


credits: japan guide, hyperdia, mustlovejapan, adventurejapan




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment